Anne Marit Lykseth
Coach and lecturer
Anne Marit is one of the daughters in lyk-z & daughters and she has played a vital role in developing the lyk-z method. When she is not working at the lyk-z office as a FROG-mentor she runs her own business; AM Coaching. AM Coaching delivers personal coaching, seminars and lectures to colleges, businesses individuals, teams and school groups within the themes dignity, coaching, identity, communication, personal development and entrepreneurship. She can assists individual clients in shorter or longer periods.
Anne Marit’s passion is to create change through action.
Read more on the AM Coaching website.
Action = transformation! To get something new we have to do something new. And the best time to start is now.
Anne Marit Lykseth is a registered nurse and certified co-active coach from CTI in Spain where she also completed the Leadership program. In addition she has a foundation course in cognitive therapy.
Phone: +47 906 35 238
- Lecturer in Communication & personal development, Diakonhjemmet College, Oslo
- Self designed curriculum “Choice & Self-management”:
– Stavern Folk High School
– Seljord Folk High School
– Sagavoll Folk High School
- Motivation Course:
– Folkeuniversitetet Adult Education Association, Skien
– Motivasjonskurs, NAV Skien
- Workshop: Identity, Impact og Communiaction
- Seminar; “Do less, Be More”, Ibsenhuset Skien
- CLIP your Life Seminar (Change through Leadership, Impact and Passion) – Skotfoss Brug Skien
- CLIP your Life Seminar (Change through Leadership, Impact and Passion) – Amsterdam
- Communication Course, Telemark Red Cross, “The great conversation”
- Communication Course, Sandefjord Red Cross
- “Good to talk with” – Kirkens SOS